Forsaken Darknezz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey'loooooooo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nobsoc
Daeva
Daeva
nobsoc

hey'loooooooo Empty
PostSubject: hey'loooooooo   hey'loooooooo EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:30 am

What a Face nobsoc here, or the name iv used since gaming - mixeh .... some of you know me, im quite normal ... alien

was gonna rant on about my self but id only bore you....neway ELLO!!!! flower

cake anyone?
Back to top Go down
Slaphead
Admin
Admin
Slaphead

hey'loooooooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey'loooooooo   hey'loooooooo EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:05 am

rant away is what this part is about Smile scratch
Back to top Go down
https://forsakendarkness.forumotion.net
nobsoc
Daeva
Daeva
nobsoc

hey'loooooooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey'loooooooo   hey'loooooooo EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:43 pm

ummmmm ok fare enuff!!! ...well ..wer shall i start...

ok gaming.... been online since i was 14-15 i guess..... mainly was an FPS gamer..... started in the ol' Nova world series... Land Warrior, Task force Dagger, Black Hawk Down.....etc etc....then moved into the Cod series.....cod 1, uo, 2...etc etc..... finally arriving on the scene in MMO's in the form of Star wars galaxies...which i was utter crap at!!!! ..... then moved into RF Online...then warhammer, and soon to be Aion i guess.....

met loads of decent ppl throughout being online.... ran my own clans, been sponsored by nvidia.... and met my current girlfriend...(whos from belgium) ...(oh im english....althou i wonder....) ..been with her for 2 years coming up.... goes by the name of "Missy" online...or Bieke in RL...she will be joining us in Aion....she wasnt to fond of WAR in Ghosts.....(totally kookoo)

I always like to make ppl smile in game, or giggle.... never take things tooooooo seriously.... and tend to take the michael out of ppl that do.... clown ..i guess im pretty random...im kinda weird,.....as my alter ego in game is a cake hungry, sock obsessed goblin... ..which is all fineeee really.... flower

..more about me?!?! i live in Essex (just outside london for those that dont know) ...i work in IT support.... for a Money broking comapny.... Arrow

umm wat else... i do like a good drink and a dance... ..0o err i like making sigs!! ...just rambling now...(idiot) .... burp

think of me wat you will ... i hope to talk to you all on Vent or TS ...much better than this typing lark.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Nightwish
Daeva
Daeva
Nightwish

hey'loooooooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey'loooooooo   hey'loooooooo EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:22 pm

OMG who let him in here ....... we'll never shut him up now
Back to top Go down
nobsoc
Daeva
Daeva