Forsaken Darknezz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Missy
nobsoc
Hitty
kalaktus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kalaktus
Recruit
Recruit
kalaktus

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:41 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 12 hours more and AION!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
im already here waiting tick tock tick tock hehehe
Back to top Go down
Hitty
Daeva
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:35 am

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_cheers Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah Boi TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
nobsoc
Daeva
Daeva
nobsoc

PostSubject: Re: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:09 am

eyeballs float in wet green grass ....

yeaaaaaaa LAUNCH
Back to top Go down
Missy
Recruit
Recruit
Missy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:06 am

Everybody got their bottles ready to wee in?

cheers
Back to top Go down
Bunzz
Daeva
Daeva
Bunzz

PostSubject: Re: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:07 am

Who needs bottles when you can play on the toilet? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Slaphead
Admin
Admin
Slaphead

PostSubject: Re: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:07 am

lol 8hours to go Very Happy no bottle here went to drs an got a kaffiter put in dunno how to spell it thought Smile
Back to top Go down
https://forsakendarkness.forumotion.net
Missy
Recruit
Recruit
Missy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:08 am

Lol that reminds me of one of my co workers, we work from home so sometimes i dont pick up to phone so i said 'well, i have to wee once in a while' and he actually said he takes his laptop to the toilet!

I see my friend, possibilities, I ... HAVE A DREAM!
Back to top Go down
shinobi
Recruit
Recruit
shinobi

PostSubject: Re: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:18 am

lol i've got my 6pack of kick ready and im going to play from 8pm tonight through to about 1-2am tuesday morning, sleep, work at 6am, finish at 2pm then start process again

I've got it all planned, and take-away money set aside bang desk
Back to top Go down
Xoti45
Daeva
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:23 am

excellent shin lol i have weed and more weed bit gutted tho lost a right chuck of weed yesterday Sad
Back to top Go down
nobsoc
Daeva
Daeva
nobsoc

PostSubject: Re: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:27 am

amsterdam soon, il get you a keg of weed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Darknezz :: General Chit Chat :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: