Forsaken Darknezz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi there

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Docsheman
Recruit
Recruit

Hi there Empty
PostSubject: Hi there   Hi there EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:08 am

Hi guys,

My name is Anders Pedersen. I am 26 years old and currently living in the heart of Copenhagen (Denmark) with my girlfriend.

I am looking for a good active legion to take upon the advantures of AION. I am mostly a PvE guy, the reason being I hated the PvP in WoW.

I have spend the last 5 years being guild master in the WOW guild Pretty Maids (Ravencrest - EU). With some world top 20 kills we were a pretty hardcore raiding guild, raiding everyday of the week, only taking time off to get some booze during the weekend.

Now I have quit wow and are entering Aion. Have been playing for 2 weeks now, almost, and are currently level 22 with my Assassin (Drsheman).

So far I love the game, and have been playing with a legion called Evil Inc. The reason why im in Evil Inc, is that I started playing Vanilla-WoW with them but left to start Pretty Maids just before BC release. They simply arent active enought for my taste.

I am an active and motivated gamer, that know how to play and spend hours reading forums on anything that will enhance my performance.

If you have a spot for me in your legion catch me online on Drsheman, or send me a notification.

Best regards

Anders
Back to top Go down
nobsoc
Daeva
Daeva
nobsoc

Hi there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there   Hi there EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:31 am

hull0o
Back to top Go down
Bunzz
Daeva
Daeva
Bunzz

Hi there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there   Hi there EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:30 am

Welcome Anders

Although we are more focused on the PvP aspect of the game, we still do PvE. We aren't a top notch guild yet but we managed to set our footstamp on a few artifacts.

As for an invite, whisper Saesh, Infuzion, Slaverchops or Mrbigglesworth as I won't be able to invite for a while due to me going to install a new HDD and move all on it in a while.

Our actual leader is Slaphead, but his GPU died and thus cannot lead the guild until it is fixed.

Bunzz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there   Hi there Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Darknezz :: General Chit Chat :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: