Forsaken Darknezz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New shammy in the Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarros
Recruit
Recruit
Tarros

New shammy in the Guild Empty
PostSubject: New shammy in the Guild   New shammy in the Guild EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Hi all,

this is my first day in your nice Guild, my old one kind of died around me (I don't think it was because of me...)

I promised Cienna that I will put all my alts on hold and concentrating on leveling this small Shammy which I kind of fond of :-)

I have played this game since beta, mainly on order side on another server (have a lvl 40 Archmage there, a lamer kind of shammy ;-) ) The good thing with that is that I know the enemy very well :-)

I hope we will be able to fight side by side now and then, because thats what a Guild is all about in my opinion.

Nevertheless, have fun, good hunt and I hope to meet you all online.

PS: I'm from Sweden where I have a wife, 2 kids and a job, so I can't be online all days, but most evenings at least. If anyone care about this kind of information...
Back to top Go down
Dorbian
Mortal
Mortal

New shammy in the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: New shammy in the Guild   New shammy in the Guild EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Welcome to the guild mate, hope you enjoy it here, we got lunies from all over europe so that should be okay Smile

And you shouldn't be online all the time if you have a wife and kids, they need their fair share of attention ( or get them to play the game aswell Razz works for me )

Will probably bump around you once every now and then, and, you should really delete those order characters Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.dorbian.com

New shammy in the Guild
Page 1 of 1