Forsaken Darknezz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey guys, new around here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wulf
Recruit
Recruit
Wulf

Location : on my chair...well usually anyway in a dump called romania :D

hey guys, new around here Empty
PostSubject: hey guys, new around here   hey guys, new around here EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:04 am

hey ppl new player here, joined the guild yesterday lol! lovin it til now. what can i say about me..i'm just some random dude from hunedoara, Romania
im 16 (dont flame me now....) and enjoy killing things with the biggest axe (sometimes hammer or even sword) i can find in whatever game i can get my mitts on. i played some mmo's up to now..the oh-so-infamous WoW ass well as some free ones..lastchaos,shayia and others..
personal note : was REALLY bummed when i found out that the only playable chaos faction in the game serves tzeentch Crying or Very sad but i had to eventually get over it, im a huge warhammer fan (both fantasy and 40k) and an even bigger khorne fanboi (yea u know blood for teh blood god?) can't help but love khorne's ways Razz.
don't have much o a social life so expect to see me on quite often
P.S my char is Skargrim(no im not gonna put the weird "a" cuz im to lazy to try), the creepy chosen Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Slaphead
Admin
Admin
Slaphead

PostSubject: Re: hey guys, new around here   hey guys, new around here EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:19 am

nice to have u on board bro i also no life lols plenty of hammer plenty of beer plenty of weed what can i say footies on im sorted Smile damn ur dodgey A if i get another one of them axes drop its urs bud
Back to top Go down
https://forsakendarkness.forumotion.net
Cienna
Cienna

PostSubject: Re: hey guys, new around here   hey guys, new around here EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:58 am

Welcome to the guild Skärgrim bounce hope you enjoy staying with us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys, new around here   hey guys, new around here Empty

Back to top Go down

hey guys, new around here
Page 1 of 1