Forsaken Darknezz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cata
Recruit
Recruit
Cata

Hello from me Empty
PostSubject: Hello from me   Hello from me EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:17 pm

Just thought i'd post and say hello.

I live in UK , separated with 2 kids (who spend around 50% of time at my house ) and have a job where I'm on call from home a lot as engineer.

I've played games since around 1990 on nes /snes / ps1 /ps2 then took plunge in 2003 to buy a pc , and been online since . Spent most of that time in Planetside with excursions to eq2 , wow and lotro . Now trying warhammer out .

Made some nice characters on Norn and levelled up a few char to see which I liked , was nice balanced server with plenty of people esp in lower tiers . Then automatic transfers came in and since then had alsorts of lag and disconnects . Now i can't even log onto server / log in but everything on screen disappears / or countless other problems so i gave up and rerolled on k8p.

I usually go for healer / ranged dps types so dok is a bit of a departure for me . I see theres a lot of dok in guild most of time so time will tell i guess as to whether or not this is long term main or I concentrate on something to balance out whats needed once this char gets to 25 . I know you have no alt policy but just thought it worth being honest with you from the start .
Back to top Go down
Cienna
Cienna

Hello from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from me   Hello from me EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:59 am

We dont have that many doks tongue But of course you should play the class you enjoy the most
Back to top Go down

Hello from me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Darknezz :: General Chit Chat :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: