Forsaken Darknezz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bunzz reporting!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunzz
Daeva
Daeva
Bunzz

bunzz reporting! Empty
PostSubject: bunzz reporting!   bunzz reporting! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:12 pm

so I'm snowbunzz, most of you already probably see me Spam random things in the guild chat lol

anyways, I'm from Belgium, the most godforsa eeeh... the biggest hellhole in Europe looking at the Internet. this also means i know espio (*cough*poor me*cough* :p) although we didn't see in real life for about 7 months now as we went each our own way 2 years ago.

I'm a sort of soft hard core gamer. I sit all day long before my PC and doing nothing else except playing games and watching furry pr0n (no I'm not gay). I only managed to rack up 7000 hours on xfire so far so I'm not that much behind my PC.

I got diabetes since i was 15 months old (I didn't make a typo) and a light but high functioning form of Autism Spectrum Disorder. A.S.D. a.k.a. autism is a brain disorder caused by a genetic error. This causes me to think differently and let me understand stuff very quick although there's a catch. I have difficulties understanding irony and sarcasm even I overuse those forms of humor myself. Yet I can explain something really hard as simple as its possible and yet you won't understand me. In some cases I explain something and let you do the thinking just like in programming (Dorb probably will understand this) as even a baby can solve the riddle (read: pathetically easy) and you still won't get it.
Autism gives me also the feeling I'm very random.

At one point me parents and shrink called me psychotic. They sent me to a mental institution where I spent three of my most beautiful days... in the room called isolation cell. I got out as a saint meaning i proved my parents, my shrink AND the youth judge about me being psychotic. Yes, i was getting aggressive but I blame my parents for it causing me to go mad and berserk in the end.

I don't have any real motivation to play WAR at this current moment due some real life issues (cal and vag know what I'm talking about).
I want to play as a sorcerer as a DoK isn't really my cup of tea. It's a general support class and not a job specific class like Choppa (DPS), Chosen (tank) or Shaman (healer).
I already asked if going as sorcerer would be smart, but too bad I've heard they cannot take mutch hits before going down. Instead they said to go as a magus, which I don't mind playing besides the mount at lvl20. I'd like a horse and not a spare disc underneath my feet lol. I also thought about playing as a marauder but it's a male class only and i don't see a male marauder named "Bunzz" running around.
I will be playing my DoK till lvl25 then go level the magus unless Vag or Naz will allow me to kick my dok out and reroll as a magus.

I've been called ethic a few times before and I consider myself a darker type of person then a bright one. I can also be very quickly agitated but that's just being you being at the wrong place at the wrong moment.

edit: I mostly listen to trance, dance and eurodance but anything actually will do (preferably remixed).
Friends say I look like metal due to my clothing but I'm not, I just wear what I like. Just incase I'd ever throw a pic of me here. (Too bad I don't have a camera at my disposal at this current moment)

Last edited by SnOwBunZz on Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slaphead
Admin
Admin
Slaphead

bunzz reporting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bunzz reporting!   bunzz reporting! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:27 pm

heh epic life story gunna keep adding to it never know dorb could sell it as ur biography Smile pirat
Back to top Go down
https://forsakendarkness.forumotion.net
Cienna
Cienna

bunzz reporting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bunzz reporting!   bunzz reporting! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:00 am

Nice story snow Smile ,and yeah i know why you dont have any motivation to play at the moment but take your time play when you feel like it dont force yourself.
Back to top Go down
Bunzz
Daeva
Daeva
Bunzz

bunzz reporting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bunzz reporting!   bunzz reporting! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:50 am

Slaphead wrote:
heh epic life story gunna keep adding to it never know dorb could sell it as ur biography Smile pirat

hmmm....

i don't know what to add except for my beautiful green eyes. <3<3<3

edit: added what i listen to in general and what i wear lol
Back to top Go down
Dorbian
Mortal
Mortal

bunzz reporting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bunzz reporting!   bunzz reporting! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:14 am

Soz for the late reply :O was a bit afk due to tons of stuff going around ( april is my month of to much sheit going around Razz )

And why would this be my biography :O i've been declared legaly insaine that's a whole different type of sports Very Happy

but nice summage of what you happened in your life, and it gives you a reason for saying things nobody will understand and get away with it Very Happy

anyways, proost, zuip ze Very Happy drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.dorbian.com
Bunzz
Daeva
Daeva
Bunzz

bunzz reporting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bunzz reporting!   bunzz reporting! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:05 am

Dorbian wrote:
Soz for the late reply :O was a bit afk due to tons of stuff going around ( april is my month of to much sheit going around Razz )

np

Dorbian wrote:
And why would this be my biography :O i've been declared legaly insaine that's a whole different type of sports Very Happy

i think vag said you could SELL it if i keep adding stuff to it :p

Dorbian wrote:
but nice summage of what you happened in your life, and it gives you a reason for saying things nobody will understand and get away with it Very Happy

i got that excuse from the moment they said i got autism (i was 14yo then)

Dorbian wrote:
anyways, proost, zuip ze Very Happy drunken

over 6 maand pas :p
Back to top Go down
Slaphead
Admin
Admin
Slaphead

bunzz reporting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bunzz reporting!   bunzz reporting! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:08 am

Dorbian wrote:

Meaning sell it as his biography Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://forsakendarkness.forumotion.net
Dorbian
Mortal
Mortal

bunzz reporting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bunzz reporting!   bunzz reporting! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:35 am

Slappy Joe, you are going down, flippin burger style Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dorbian.com
Bunzz
Daeva
Daeva
Bunzz

bunzz reporting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bunzz reporting!   bunzz reporting! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:00 am

Quote :
Occupying the 8th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Goat (or Sheep) symbolizes such character traits as creativity (not really...), intelligence (dependant on the situation), dependability (again...), and calmness (eer... no.). Comfortable being alone to ponder the workings of their inner minds, Goats enjoy being part of a group, but prefer the sidelines rather than the center (I couldn't have said it better myself). Their nurturing personality makes Goats excellent care-givers. They’re quite and reserved because they spend much time absorbed in their thoughts. (True that)

Home and alone is where Goats feel most comfortable. (Yep) There they can express themselves artistically, whether it’s by painting, cooking or participating in whatever artistic endeavors they enjoy. (If killing order counts as art, yep)Goats prefer the couch because there they can relax and explore their minds. They don’t need elaborate furnishings; only items reflecting their desire for art. (Not completely)

When traveling or seeking entertainment, Goats prefer groups or venues that hold many people. (yep) Goats spend money on fashions that give them a first class appearance. (not really) Although Goats enjoy spending money on the finer things in life, they are not snobbish. (define finer)

Health

Perhaps because Goats are basically serene, they tend to have fewer health problems. Their fragile exterior hides the fact they’re typically very healthy. When they’re happy, they’re healthy. When Goats become unhappy, especially as a result of romance, they quickly become sick. (this is confirmed drastically last month)

Relationships

Goats tend to be private, so it can take effort to get to know one. (yep) The Goat is the one who will decide when and with whom it will share its personal life. (guess what this means cal) As a result, most Goats have few “close” friends, yet they’ll work hard for those they love. (i made her homework alot damn it)

Career

Goats at work prefer being part of a flock. (yep) Power and status aren’t important. Goats will only assume leadership roles when asked directly. They’ll never volunteer. (too lazy to ask tbh) Good career choices for Goats include: florist (wut?), interior designer (meh), daycare teacher (im not going to continue...), pediatrician, actor, editor, hair stylist, illustrator, musician, and art history teacher.

Goats and the 5 elements Metal Goats – Years 1931 and 1991

Metal Goats are tough on the outside, fragile inside. Those close to Metal Goats understand and accept this. Metal Goats are very cultural and they’re most appreciative of the arts. (yep)

(added comments on it)

Someone linked this to me, and frankly enough, alot of this apply to me. xD
Back to top Go down
Wulf
Recruit
Recruit
Wulf

Location : on my chair...well usually anyway in a dump called romania :D

bunzz reporting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bunzz reporting!   bunzz reporting! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:45 am

SnOwBunZz wrote:
Quote :
Occupying the 8th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Goat (or Sheep) symbolizes such character traits as creativity (not really...), intelligence (dependant on the situation), dependability (again...), and calmness (eer... no.). Comfortable being alone to ponder the workings of their inner minds, Goats enjoy being part of a group, but prefer the sidelines rather than the center (I couldn't have said it better myself). Their nurturing personality makes Goats excellent care-givers. They’re quite and reserved because they spend much time absorbed in their thoughts. (True that)

Home and alone is where Goats feel most comfortable. (Yep) There they can express themselves artistically, whether it’s by painting, cooking or participating in whatever artistic endeavors they enjoy. (If killing order counts as art, yep)Goats prefer the couch because there they can relax and explore their minds. They don’t need elaborate furnishings; only items reflecting their desire for art. (Not completely)

When traveling or seeking entertainment, Goats prefer groups or venues that hold many people. (yep) Goats spend money on fashions that give them a first class appearance. (not really) Although Goats enjoy spending money on the finer things in life, they are not snobbish. (define finer)

Health

Perhaps because Goats are basically serene, they tend to have fewer health problems. Their fragile exterior hides the fact they’re typically very healthy. When they’re happy, they’re healthy. When Goats become unhappy, especially as a result of romance, they quickly become sick. (this is confirmed drastically last month)

Relationships

Goats tend to be private, so it can take effort to get to know one. (yep) The Goat is the one who will decide when and with whom it will share its personal life. (guess what this means cal) As a result, most Goats have few “close” friends, yet they’ll work hard for those they love. (i made her homework alot damn it)

Career

Goats at work prefer being part of a flock. (yep) Power and status aren’t important. Goats will only assume leadership roles when asked directly. They’ll never volunteer. (too lazy to ask tbh) Good career choices for Goats include: florist (wut?), interior designer (meh), daycare teacher (im not going to continue...), pediatrician, actor, editor, hair stylist, illustrator, musician, and art history teacher.

Goats and the 5 elements Metal Goats – Years 1931 and 1991

Metal Goats are tough on the outside, fragile inside. Those close to Metal Goats understand and accept this. Metal Goats are very cultural and they’re most appreciative of the arts. (yep)

(added comments on it)

Someone linked this to me, and frankly enough, alot of this apply to me. xD

got me pretty curious there B this chinese zodiac thing is interesting o_O so i had to look at my own...seems like i'm a water rooster

Hardworking, resourceful, courageous and talented, Roosters are self-assured people(oh yea...sure..). They possess powerful personalities and are notoriously dominant(...perhaps). In groups they are vivacious, amusing and popular(im not even close to being funny,am i?)
But Roosters can be conceited creatures, vain and boastful, with a strong egotistical need to constantly be the center of attention(i plead guilty QQ)

Excellent at small talk, they can be the life of any party. Roosters are talkative types, outspoken, frank, open, honest -- but a little too blunt at times(my big mouth got me into trouble quite a number of times....)

These people are born organizers, refined and elegant. They are tidy-minded and like to keep everything neat and shipshape. Their affairs will be all in order, accounts up to the minute and documents systematically filed away. They function best in an environment where everything is organized and their schedules programmed(nope...not yet anyways)

In conflicts, Roosters will push to the extreme but flee before open hostilities break out (i'm a slow runner unfortunately...i'd rather punch ppl and then leave)

The Rooster will touch the heights and depths during the three phases of his life, business-wise as well as romantically. He will go from poverty to riches, from ideal love to the most sordid of emotional entanglements. The Rooster's old age will be happy, however.(happy old age eh?...guess i'll keep on playing games..)

oh well sorry for shamelessly invading ur thread and stealing ur zodiac thing but as it says..im suposed to be an attention whore xD Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bunzz reporting! Empty
PostSubject: Re: bunzz reporting!   bunzz reporting! Empty

Back to top Go down

bunzz reporting!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Darknezz :: General Chit Chat :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: